Full time remote position
We are looking for a certified AWS subject matter expert with an ownership mentality that fully understands the tenets of DevOps and SRE to help deploy, maintain and monitor our Infrastructure and services, while prioritizing the 5 pillars of the well-architected framework.
- Design, deploy, maintain and monitor our AWS cloud infrastructure
- Build with security at heart when engaging with all aspects of the infrastructure
- Ensuring a high level of performance and security in all systems through regular audits, running tests and monitoring
- Design, deploy, maintain and monitor different types of non-traditional projects (such as building and maintaining Blockchain nodes on AWS)
- Troubleshoot and fix issues within infrastructure and services
- Optimize our AWS infrastructure for cost, reliability, performance and security
- Create documentation and processes for the deployed infrastructure
- Create and maintain a standard and reliable release management system to ease the SDLC for the organization
- Work directly with the Devops team and other engineers to test system integrity and ensure ease and stability of deployments
Required knowledge and skills
- AWS Certified with strong background in DevOps or Site reliability Engineering.
- Experience implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines using Github Actions.
- Skilled in identifying issues with backend infrastructure or code (monitoring, logging).
- Proficient monitoring tools (Prometheus, Loki & Grafana).
- Proficient in programming or scripting languages (e.g Python, Golang, Bash) .
- Proficient with infrastructure automation (e.g Terraform, Ansible, GitOps).
- Proficient with container orchestration & management such as Kubernetes and related ecosystem tools (Kustomize, helm, argocd etc).
- Experience working with and scaling Databases (both NoSQL and relational databases)
- Experience building scalable and reliable infrastructure and services.
- Solid understanding of Networking architectures.
- Experience handling Incident responses and on-call rotations
- Advanced English language proficiency
Nice to have
- Experience deploying infrastructure for parachains (Polkadot/Substrate).
- Experience deploying Ethereum blockchain nodes.
- Experience deploying backend infrastructures for DeFi projects to process, store and retrieve Ethereum blockchain data.
- Competitive Crypto payments, all made in USDC.
- 100% remote work. No geographic restrictions.
- An entrepreneurial environment that encourages innovation and facilitates the growth of cutting-edge technology.
- The ability to work as an independent contractor: We treat you as your own agent and support you accordingly!
- Annual Working Equipment Allowance.
- Monthly Gym & Fitness Bonus
- Paid Absence Days
- Global WeWork membership, with access to more than 600 locations worldwide.
- Annual personal development funding to facilitate career development
- Diversity & Inclusion: A company commitment to equal opportunity. We do not condone discrimination on the premise of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or expression.