Full time remote position
Composable Finance is seeking a motivated and versatile Ecosystem Development Engineer. You will be responsible for identifying and growing the value proposition and impact of our ecosystem. You will work across a range of ecosystem components from partnerships, consultancies, builders, users and more, bringing these together into a cohesive strategy to lead Composable Finance’s ecosystem to the next level.
The ideal candidate has business development experience in the crypto space and deep understanding of technology.
The position will require the ability to understand the design and mechanisms of existing crypto projects and to communicate how Composable can be used to solve problems related to scaling, cross-chain integration and other challenges.
Join our fast-paced environment and highly talented team and make an impact on the cross-layer and cross-chain future!
- Grow an ecosystem around a technical product.
- Understand and explain Composable Finance’s key features and how they compare and contrast against other offerings.
- Develop and maintain key partnerships with developers, infrastructure and tooling partners, collaborate with the existing business development department at Composable.
- Create internal operational capabilities (or strategically source external partners) to help create a full life cycle innovation program.
- Offer mentoring, support and guidance for developers and community members during online or physical events.
- Engage ecosystem’s developers and community to collect feedback and report findings back to the team for continued product improvement.
- Absorb a wide scope of understanding of the entire cryptocurrency/blockchain industry to provide product managers with valuable market opportunities.
Requirements & skills
- 3+ years’ experience in an ecosystem/technical business development or integration role.
- Passion for crypto space and familiarity with crypto concepts.
- Prior marketplace experience to understand how to work with both the demand and supply sides of the ecosystem
- Deep understanding of ecosystem strategy around technical products.
- Strong conviction that blockchain/crypto/smart contracts are the future.
- Strong skills in customer relations and communications.
- Strong comprehension of industry trends and product-market fit.
- Strong attention to detail, no issues building a simple CRM on their own
Nice to have
- Engineering background.
- Hands-on coding or other technical experience.
- Ability to explain abstract technical concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- Conference and public speaking experience.
- 100% remote & flexible hours
- Growing challenging environment
- Learning possibilities (conferences, meet-ups, courses, etc.)
- Additional equipment
- Paid time off
- Crypto Payment (USDC)