Full time remote position
We are looking for a Senior Developer with proven GO and Cosmos SDK experience.
- Roll up your sleeves and play a hands-on role; write high quality and well tested GOlang code, following the latest design and development patterns.
- Ensure that the project and engineering duties are fulfilled, being responsible for solving any engineering issue that comes up in a project.
- Guarantee quality products are shipped consistently according to the roadmap created.
- Provide support to the development team: answer technical questions, propose different approaches to solve technical problems, train new employees.
- Lead and participate in audit sessions (and create remediation documents) and follow Agile-like processes.
- Document the requirements and the architecture and design proposed to provide the software solution.
- Overall project drive and steering from a technical perspective.
- Explore Cosmos SDK projects and other projects that will be built.
- Research, design, scope and estimate what you need to do.
- Constantly improve yourself by keeping up to date with the latest technologies trends.
Requirements & skills
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics will be nice to have.
- Experience writing Golang with a good understanding of best practices, its concurrency primitives, go/* packages, and reflection.
- Professional experience with Cosmos SDK.
- A deep understanding of EVMs.
- A deep understanding of building performant, scalable microservices.
- Strong computer science fundamentals including network, storage, OS, data structures, transpilers/compilers, etc.
- Experience in creating microservices, working with tools like Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker, Terraform.
- Interest in topics such as proof-of-stake, consensus algorithms, cryptography, etc.
- Contribution to open-source projects.
- Excellent communication skills as our entire team is remote.
- Passionate about crypto space.
- 100% remote & flexible hours
- Growing challenging environment
- Learning possibilities (conferences, meet-ups, courses, and more!)
- Additional equipment
- Paid time off
- Crypto Payment (USDC)