Full time remote
We are seeking a Product Designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our products.
The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer.
This position will report to the Head of Design and will work with cross-functional team members such as Technical engineering heads, product owners, etc.
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
Requirements & skills
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- Low and high fidelity prototyping UI/UX prototyping tools like Figma.
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members and collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives.
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences.
- 100% remote & flexible hours
- Growing challenging environment
- Learning possibilities (conferences, meet-ups, courses and more!)
- Additional equipment
- Paid time off