Full time remote
We are looking for a Team Lead with proven Solidity & management experience, who wants to lead a highly technical team with deep knowledge of DeFi and take it to the next level.
- Roll up your sleeves and play a hands-on role while building a world class team; write high quality and well tested Solidity/Substrate code, following the latest design and development patterns.
- Ensure that the project and engineering duties are fulfilled, being responsible for solving any engineering issue that comes up in a project.
- Lead the development team and guarantee quality products are shipped consistently according to the roadmap created.
- Provide support to the development team: answer technical questions, propose different approaches to solve technical problems, train new employees.
- Work together with the Project Manager to assign and organize the workload between the team.
- Partner with other shareholders, build/update and deliver a balanced roadmap that includes an appropriate management of technical debt (make sure the ideas we discuss have the right technical plan before giving them to the development team).
- Lead and participate in audit sessions (and create remediation documents) and follow Agile-like processes.
- Document the requirements and the architecture and design proposed to provide the software solution.
- Constantly improve yourself by keeping up to date with the latest technologies trends
- Provide project status information to the other stakeholders.
- Overall project drive and steering from a technical perspective.
- Promote and build collaboration, accountability and responsibility spirit within the team.
Requirements & skills
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering will be nice to have.
- 2+ years of experience writing, testing, deploying and verifying Solidity applications.
- 2+ years of work experience in software management with a proven history of delivering new, consumer-facing software products to market.
- 2+ years of experience in the enterprise/b2b sector building high scale/complex distributed systems.
- Previous experience managing distributed/remote teams.
- Team player personality.
- Passionate about crypto space.
- 100% remote & flexible hours
- Growing challenging environment
- Learning possibilities (conferences, meet-ups, courses, etc.)
- Additional equipment
- Paid time off