Security Auditor (Blockchain)
Full time remote position
Composable Finance is a hyper liquidity infrastructure layer for DeFi assets powered by Layer 2 Ethereum and Polkadot. We are building the future of modular interoperability in DeFi.
As a security Auditor you’ll be a security conscious blockchain or security engineer with auditing experience ideally in Rust/Substrate-based projects working with our development leads on conducting security reviews and audits across blockchain projects.
With a passion to operate with security at the heart of everything you do, you would be a great fit for us if you’re just interested in the technical side of things, but also looking to influence greater decision making and culture across the company.
You’ll join as a core part of our security team building the future of DeFi interoperability.
Main Responsibilities will be:
- Engage with development leads for security reviews and audits
- Create and encourage a security minded company culture
- Work with cross functional teams across the business
- Aid in architecting new products.
- Liaison in audits.
Requirements & skills
- +4 years of applicable work experience in digital security management
- +8 months of expertise in smart contracts, EVM, and blockchain environments
- Ability to look beyond small details, and evaluate tradeoffs and timelines.
- Understanding of blockchain technology and cryptography.
Great to have:
- Experience with blockchain interoperability/bridges
- Love for programming, maintainable code and well designed projects.
- A deep understanding of one or more smart contract platforms including CosmWasm, Ethereum Virtual Machine, and Solana.
- Deep understanding of Substrate or polkadot ecosystem
- Experience with type-driven development
- Competitive Crypto payments, all made in USDC.
- 100% remote work. No geographic restrictions.
- An entrepreneurial environment that encourages innovation and facilitates the growth of cutting-edge technology.
- The ability to work as an independent contractor: We treat you as your own agent and support you accordingly!
- Annual Working Equipment Allowance.
- Monthly Gym & Fitness Bonus
- Paid Absence Days
- Global WeWork membership, with access to more than 600 locations worldwide.
- Annual personal development funding to facilitate career development
- Diversity & Inclusion: A company commitment to equal opportunity. We do not condone discrimination on the premise of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or expression