Golang Cosmos SDK
Full time remote position
We are looking for a software developer with proven GO programming language experience.
You will be joining a fast moving company, highly technical team that has deep knowledge of DeFi and all the cool things from the blockchain ecosystem. You will join a talented team working with cutting-edge technology.
Requirements & skills
- Experience writing Golang with a good understanding of best practices, its concurrency primitives, go/* packages, and reflection
- Professional experience with Cosmos SDK.
- Strong understanding and working experience with google protobuf and gRPC preferably in golang.
- Strong computer science fundamentals including network, storage, OS, data structures, transpilers/compilers, etc.
- Self-motivated and able to be trusted with a high level of autonomy
- Excellent communication skills as our entire team is remote
Nice to have
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent work experience
- Experience in creating microservices, working with tools like Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker, Terraform.
- Interest in topics such as proof-of-stake, consensus algorithms, cryptography, etc.
- Contribution to open-source projects
- Write high quality and well tested Golang code, following the latest design and development patterns.
- Explore Cosmos SDK projects and other projects that will be built on the cosmos
- Write documentation, design flow diagrams and review PRs
- Research, design, scope and estimate what you need to do
- Constantly improve yourself by keeping up to date with the latest technologies trends
- Competitive Crypto payments, all made in USDC.
- 100% remote work. No geographic restrictions.
- An entrepreneurial environment that encourages innovation and facilitates the growth of cutting-edge technology.
- The ability to work as an independent contractor: We treat you as your own agent and support you accordingly!
- Annual Working Equipment Allowance.
- Monthly Gym & Fitness Bonus
- Paid Absence Days
- Global WeWork membership, with access to more than 600 locations worldwide.
- Annual personal development funding to facilitate career development
- Diversity & Inclusion: A company commitment to equal opportunity. We do not condone discrimination on the premise of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or expression.