Composable Finance is looking for a Chief Financial Officer to lead finance and accounting, strategic initiatives, and financial risk management for the company and support the goals of the organization.
- Provide guidance to the CSO Office on the cash forecasts, funding plans and general economic outlook so as to inform strategic thinking on business growth and profitability.
- Lead the capital strategy for the Company, putting in place favorable structures for banking, warehouse financing, loan sales, and corporate debt.
- Lead and coach the existing Financial team to be strong finance partners to senior leaders across the organization to help drive strategic and operational initiatives as the business grows and scales
- Develop relationships with business teams, implement new processes and drive continuous improvement
- Develop a monthly reporting package that includes financial statements, metrics, variance analysis, and business trends. Develop meaningful insights and business actions from the results.
- Drive annual planning and monthly forecasting cycles
- Manage audit and tax relationships and ensure compliance with state regulations.
Requirements & skills
- BS in Accounting or Finance; CPA, MBA, or MS preferred.
- At least 8/10 years in an FP&A management role at an early-stage, fast-growth tech company
- You are used to a very fast-paced working environment
- Experienced in leading and managing team members
- You have a proven ability to dig deeply into data and derive business insights from financial information
- You communicate complex analyses, data-heavy insights and resulting recommendations/decisions to the team at large in a simple, clear manner
- You are highly organized and able to think creatively, while being highly-driven and self-motivated, with an acute attention to detail
- Passionate about Crypto! Knowledge of the current crypto and/or blockchain landscape preferred
- Experience on the crypto environment is a must.
- A bias towards transparency and communication
- Positive contributor to the Company’s culture and solution-oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive Crypto payments, all made in USDC.
- 100% remote work. No geographic restrictions.
- An entrepreneurial environment that encourages innovation and facilitates the growth of cutting-edge technology.
- The ability to work as an independent contractor: We treat you as your own agent and support you accordingly!
- Annual Working Equipment Allowance.
- Monthly Gym & Fitness Bonus
- Paid Absence Days
- Global WeWork membership, with access to more than 600 locations worldwide.
- Annual personal development funding to facilitate career development
- Diversity & Inclusion: A company commitment to equal opportunity. We do not condone discrimination on the premise of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or expression.