Full time remote position
Our team at Composable Finance are on a mission to build a fully interoperable DeFi ecosystem capable of offering developers and end-users alike seamless user experience and utility. Our core consists of cutting-edge solutions that allow builders to seamlessly build dApps capable of being deployed across one or several layer 1 or layer 2 infrastructure.
About the position
We are looking for a driven and experienced events manager to lead our involvement in events and conferences globally and produce various events to support our growth agenda. The ideal candidate has experience independently conceiving and executing events & managing various aspects of global conference participation including budgeting, sponsorship and attendee management and logistics
- Drive Composable’s global events & conferences agenda
- Manage our participation in global events including budgeting, sponsorship management, internal & external coordination and logistics
- Design, plan and execute Composable events and side events such as talks, coffee chats, workshops, activations events, including venue scouting, budgeting, invitee management, production & event logistics
- Organize hackathons and other developer-focused events (in partnership with Developer Relations lead)
- Manage event-related partnerships and collaborations with other projects and protocols
- Secure speaking engagements of various forms (e.g. keynote, panel participation, demos) across different channels (e.g. virtual and in-person conferences, university events, podcasts, interviews)
- Create internal announcements and other marketing material to raise awareness & build excitement around our events and speaking engagements within the organization
- Work with Marketing team to ensure external communications coverage of events
- Coordinate and plan internal events such as retreats, team dinners, and more
Requirements & skills
- Proven track record of organization and project management skills
- Experience of having run events end-to-end
- Be proactive, independent, and creative - not afraid to step outside of comfort zone and initiate new activities
- Basic familiarity with blockchain communities and the communication and social channels most used by them
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Comfortable with building and using spreadsheets for budgeting and expense tracking
- Competitive Crypto payments, all made in USDC.
- 100% remote work. No geographic restrictions.
- An entrepreneurial environment that encourages innovation and facilitates the growth of cutting-edge technology.
- The ability to work as an independent contractor: We treat you as your own agent and support you accordingly!
- Annual Working Equipment Allowance.
- Monthly Gym & Fitness Bonus
- Paid Absence Days
- Global WeWork membership, with access to more than 600 locations worldwide.
- Annual personal development funding to facilitate career development
- Diversity & Inclusion: A company commitment to equal opportunity. We do not condone discrimination on the premise of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or expression.